Well… I wonder, do you know Him?
“David said, ‘The Heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows His handiwork. My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. No far seeing telescope can bring into visibility the coastline of His shoreless supply. No barrier can hinder Him from pouring out His blessings.’”
And pour He did.
We had a beautiful day of gratitude and His loving arms were surrounding us every mile we went.
Just a few things that showed us how blessed we were today!
· The crowd of 60 this morning supported us as we rode away from Maranatha Bible Conference Center in Muskegon at 8:30 am.
· Beautiful scenery surrounded us as we rode by the lake, through tunnels of trees, and cute towns. We saw God’s magnificent handiwork in action all day!
· Phyllis’ chicken salad and cupcakes. (YUM!)
· Thankful for protection during a fall that could have been much worse.
· The wind was at our backs.
· The cheers from Don. S-H-E-L-B-Y! SHELBY! SHELBY! SHELBY!
· Warm weather and a few drops of warm rain that cooled us off.
· The beautiful smiles of each rider.
· The multiple, amazing homemade goodies. (Thanks everyone!)
· Repair shop after hours.
· Encouragement from quotes and verses that we were blessed with at every break.
· Warm, relaxing showers.
· Devotions. A great time of reflection to this wonderful day!
Thank you so much for all of your love, prayers, texts, and support. We felt every one. To God be the glory.
Today's verse reminds us who He is!